About the Program
The Hefner VAMC pharmacy processes over 5,700 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescription refills may be requested by phone, mail or the Internet.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all patients. Please call the following number —
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least 14 days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at VAMC Salisbury Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone, mail or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main VAMC Salisbury pharmacy window.
Prescription refills may also be requested through the mail. Refill request slips are mailed with each prescription. Return the refill requests as soon as possible to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:30am – 12:00pm and 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Federal holidays - 8:00am – 4:30pm