VA » Health Care » W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC » Locations and Directions » Charlotte Health Care Center
W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC
Charlotte Health Care Center
- Beautiful, brand-new facility with state-of-the-art amenities including tax-free canteen dining and convenience store.
- Primary care and specialty services for Veterans in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg region.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals on site or to the Salisbury VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Pharmacy on site; Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Future Services - Outpatient surgery for minor procedures and Kidney dialysis.
From Interstate 85 -
Take I-85 toward exit 33 (Billy Graham Parkway).
Travel south on Billy Graham Pkwy toward the airport about 3 miles and take the W. Tyvola Road exit.
Stay left on the exit ramp and take a left on W. Tyvola Rd.
The HCC is .2 miles down W. Tyvola on the right.
Coming South on Interstate 77 -
Take I-77 South toward I-85 and take exit 13B to merge onto I-85 South
From I-85 South, follow directions above.
Coming North on Interstate 77 -
Take I-77 North toward Charlotte.
Take exit 6B from I-77N onto Billy Graham Parkway.
Take Billy Graham Pkwy 1.7 miles and take the W. Tyvola Rd. exit.
Turn right on W. Tyvola Rd. and the HCC is on the right.
- Free on premises