VA » Health Care » W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC » Locations and Directions » Kernersville VA Clinic
W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC
Kernersville VA Clinic
The Winston-Salem CBOC has CLOSED and moved to the new Kernersville Health Care Center at 1695 Kernersville Medical Parkway, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Beautiful, brand-new facility with state-of-the-art amenities including a green roof-top area.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Triad Region.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Salisbury VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Outpatient surgery for minor procedures.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
1695 Kernersville Medical Parkway
Kernersville, N.C. 27284
Take Exit 203 - N carolina 66/Kernersville. Turn North onto NC-66 North.
- Proceed .4 miles to Kernersville Medical Parkway and turn right.
Proceed 1 mile and the HCC is on the left.
From I-40 BUS/US-421:
Take the Macy Grove Road exit. Turn South on Macy Grove Rd.
- Proceed .9 miles to Kernersville Medical Parkway and turn right.
Proceed .3 miles and the HCC is on the right.
- Free on premises