W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC
Mental Health - Kernersville HCC
If you qualify for VA health care, you can get high-quality mental health services as part of your benefits. You may also be able to get care for certain mental health problems even if you don't have VA health care.
Mental health services provided include assessment and treatments for —
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- substance abuse
- relationship problems
- combat stress, adjustment returning from war, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational assistance for those with psychiatric illness
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems and other thinking problems due to brain injury
We also provide outreach to homeless veterans.
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health provider
- 1st Floor, MH Clinic
- 336-515-5000 Ext. 21232
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8a.m. - 4:30p.m.