W. G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center - Salisbury, NC
Sleep Clinic- Salisbury VAMC
Sleep Clinic - 704-638-9000 ext. 12283 or ext. 14090
CPAP Clinic (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - 704-638-9000 ext. 14513 or ext. 14505
CPAP Clinic (after hours/holidays/weekends) - 704-638-9000 ext. 13555
Sleep Apnea At-Home Test
To find a UPS drop off location closest to you, visit https://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_us
or call 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to have the unit picked up from your home.
For information about your CPAP machine and therapy, as well trouble shooting videos, please visit the ResMed YouTube page at: https://www.youtube.com/user/ResMedAmericas
The following videos are highly recommended for all CPAP users to view:
To contact the CPAP clinic for supplies or for help with your CPAP machine:
- Send a secure message via myHealtheVet https://www.myhealth.va.gov. A Respiratory Therapist will contact you within 72 hours to assist you with your needs. If you do not have an authenticated myHealtheVet account, visit your local VA clinic or medical center to access secure messaging.
- During business hours, make an appointment in the CPAP Follow-Up Clinic by calling: (704) 638-9000 ext. 14513 or ext. 14505
Business Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Come to the CPAP walk-in clinic:
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The walk-in clinic has 30-minute appointment slots which are first-come, first-serve.
- After hours, call the CPAP hotline and leave a message. A respiratory therapist will contact you within 72 hours to assist you with your needs.
After hours/holiday/weekends: 704-638-9000 ext. 13555
- If you only require a DOT download, please contact the clinic 1 week prior to esure delivery in a timely manner.
- 704-638-9000 Ext. 12283
- 704-638-9000 Ext. 14090
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8a.m. - 4:30p.m.